This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
In Brazil, even cows follow fashion. Pure's natural grey hides combine small flecks of grey, black and white. Originating from the Pampas Grasslands of Brazil, our hides are individually selected for their superior quality, shine and softness. These premium select cowhides are hand finished for the perfect look. Naturally stain resistant, these rugs are very durable and easy to maintain.
- Material: 100% Natural Cowhides, never dyed
- Origin: Brazil
- 100% Biodegradable and natural
- Backing is the natural suede of the hide with weighted suede corners so the ends don't peel up
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Shaken out and vacuumed on a low setting
- Non-shed and are stain repellent by quality of pure hides
- Suitable for residences, high traffic areas, contract applications and more
- Exposure to direct sunlight will change the material characteristics and color
- Collection: Natural Cowhide
- Product Care: Lightly vacuum. Use moist cloth for immediate stain.
See something odd?
Report it here.