This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Geometric, dynamic, the Kahn Ivory Cowhide Rug elevates our senses. It gives order and playfulness at the same time; created by the strength of the pattern and the calm of the natural material. We start with a selection of the best cowhides from the Pampas Grasslands of Brazil. Then each rug is individually hand crafted, assembled with a high resistant cotton ribbon, then finished with a perfect zigzag stitching detail. Our rugs are never glued to any backing material; the reverse side is the natural soft suede that adheres perfectly to your floor, so there is no need for any rug pad underneath. Due to the quality and natural characteristics of Pure cowhides, our Patchwork rugs are naturally stain repellent and extremely durable.
- Material: 100% Natural Cowhides, never dyed
- Origin: Brazil
- 100% Biodegradable and natural
- Backing is the natural suede of the hide with weighted suede corners so the ends don't peel up
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Shaken out and vacuumed on a low setting
- Non-shed and are stain repellent by quality of pure hides
- Exposure to direct sunlight will change the material characteristics and color
- Collection: Patchwork Cowhide
- Product Care: Lightly vacuum. Shake outdoors.