Long Island Side Table
The Long Island Side Table is designed to withstand a range of climates that include the hot sun, cold winters, and the salty coastal air. This piece is truly maintenace-free furniture for the outdoors that is built to last a lifetime, so you can sit back, relax, and forget about it!
Show Additional Info
- Side table
- Made to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, cold winters, and salty coastal air
- Made in the USA
- Stainless steel hardware
- Does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot
- Requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Long Island collection
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- What is Poly-Wood? Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density-plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins, select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a specification product that closely resembles painted and natural wood products.
POLYWOOD® Long Island Side Table
|Product Type: Side table||Table Shape: Square|
|Style: Traditional||Finish: 1: Black|
|Finish: 2: Green||Finish: 3: White|
|Hardware Finish: Stainless steel||Primary Frame Material: Plastic|
|Secondary Frame Material: Plastic|
- Secondary Frame Material Details: High-density polyethylene
|Top Material: Plastic|
|Weather Resistant: Yes|
- Weather Resistant Details: Made to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, cold winters, and salty coastal air
|Umbrella Hole: No||Lazy Susan Included: No|
|Seating Capacity: 2||Commercial Use: Yes|
|Eco-Friendly: Yes||Product Care: All-purpose cleaners or 1/3 bleach and water|
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
|Product Warranty: 5 years residential, 3 years commercial|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Long Island Side Table is a Traditional style product. Traditional style furniture and decor tends to look heavy with an heirloom type quality.
Common wood tones are darker shades of mahogany and walnut. Traditional style tends to feature pieces with tufted cushions and nailhead accents. You can shop for more Traditional Patio Tables in the Outdoor section of our site.
POLYWOOD® Long Island Side Table
When you buy a POLYWOOD®
Long Island Side Table online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the POLYWOOD® Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Patio Tables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a POLYWOOD®
Long Island Side Table or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
If you're searching for unique casual furniture that is attractive, comfortable, durable and virtually maintenance-free, POLYWOOD has the ideal furniture for your outdoor needs.
POLYWOOD manufactures casual outdoor furniture that you will be proud to own – for a lifetime.
POLYWOOD is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins, and select coloring and foaming agents. POLYWOOD is processed into a specification product that closely resemble painted and natural wood products that absorb no moisture, making them resistant to rotting, warping, cracking or splintering. In addition, POLYWOOD is compounded with permanent UV stabilized colors that eliminate the need for painting and staining, waterproofing, or stripping and resurfacing.
POLYWOOD products are impervious to many common corrosive substances including salt water as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils.