Modern-day convenience meets modern-day style in the 101 Milano Combo Unit by Pali. Offering two hardworking pieces of furniture in one sleek and sophisticated design, the dresser doubles as a changing table with the simple addition of a changing pad. The dresser is equipped with three roomy drawers that provide plenty of space for everything from itty bitty booties to clothing to blankets. Two open cubbies keep diapering supplies neatly organized and within reach. Solidly constructed with ash wood veneers and solid poplar wood, the combo unit is finished in a striking Mocacchino stain and fitted with contemporary hardware. For over 90 years, the craftsmen at the Italian design house of Pali have been crafting and designing top-quality furniture in a wide range of styles to suit every taste and every budget. Every piece of Pali furniture is made using nontoxic, lead-free, water-based paints, water-based glues, and recycled cardboard for their packaging. They also employ techniques that minimize solvent emissions that surpass U.S. standards.
- Poplar and ash veneers construction
- Full-extension drawer glides for smooth operation and safety
- Solid Radiatta Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- E1 standard medium density fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963 and 16CFR1303)
- No assembly required
Ships via Front Door Delivery
back to top
|Milano 3-Drawer Dressing Chest
||36" H x 48" W x 20" D
|Product Category:||Changing Tables|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top