About the Designer
England (1959 - )
Jasper Morrison was born in London in 1959 and graduated in Design from Kingston Polytechnic Design School, London (1979-82 BA (Des.)) and The Royal College of Art for Postgraduate studies (1982-85 MA (Des.) RCA). In 1984 he studied at Berlins HdK on a Scholarship. In 1986 he set up his first design studio, called the Office for Design, in London. Soon after this, he began his lasting and useful cooperation with Cappellini. Nowadays, he works in London and in Paris for high level companies such as Alessi, Flos, Rowenta, Sony and Samsung.
Season your food with the Pépé Le Moko Salt and Pepper Set. This perfect size set comes with a black pepper mill and a white salt grinder. The wonderful style of these pieces will be admired by all.
Order with Confidence:
- Choice of pepper mill or salt grinder
- Pepper mill comes in black
- Salt grinder comes in white
- Overall Dimensions: 4.7" H x 2.8" W x 2.8" D
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Pépé Le Moko Salt and Pepper Set that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost