The beauty and balance that characterizes One Modular Storage originates with the perfect 2:1 rectangle design of the units. Each unit has a sturdy painted steel frame for strength and resistance which supports a translucent PMMA container in one of four opaline colors. One is a perfect storage solution for office environments, but can organize objects within the home as well. Features at a Glance: One Features:
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel
- Shelves made of batch-dyed PMMA
- Units available with doors, feet and wheels
- Made in Italy
- One Basic Unit
- 15" H x 30" W x 15" D
- One Unit with Feet
- 18.5" H x 30" W x 15" D
- One Unit with Wheels
- 17.33" H x 30" W x 15" D
Helping the Environment:
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use living of organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Order with Confidence:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your One Unit that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
See something odd?
Report it here.