About the Designer
(1961 - )
Holten (1961) made his first design for Artifort û the DoDo - in 1997. It immediately won the prize for Best Dutch Furniture Design 1998. Since then Holten has made a major impression on Artifort's collection. He likes the company's seating for its sober, clear designs. Holten holds a degree from the Design Academy in Eindhoven, among others.
The Ondo Sofa is a unique addition to the Artifort collection and remains a popular item among design aficionados. The seat and back of the Ondo seem to flow out of the armrest as in a single movement to meet the armrest on the other end. Its sleek frame enables the sofa to seemingly float. Ondo remains endlessly exciting by force of its strong lines. Features:
- Sofa collection
- Crafted of a polished stainless steel base
- Steel springs combined with PUR Foam which are covered with dacron to ensure excellent seating comfort and longevity
- Designed by René Holten
- Seat height: 16.77"
- Arm height: 24.18"
- Overall dimensions: 27.69" H x 82" W x 36.27" D
Note: Schematics pictured in centimeters
Order with Confidence:
- Artifort innovative designs are guaranteed to feature beauty, functionality and form to create a unity that is favorably received throughout the world.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Ondo Sofa that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.