This black gallery framed art print of artist Oliver Gal's 'YOLO' depicts how Lady Godiva decided to follow the popular thought: "You Only Live Once" by going naked to ride a horse on public. The print is beautifully framed in a 1.2 inch black wood frame. This conversation starter piece was concocted by the artist in the Oliver Gal Art Studios in Miami, Florida.
- Framed paper art piece by Oliver Gal Artist Co.
- Produced on matte proofing paper and hand framed in a 1.2" premium black wood frame.
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included
- Includes a certificate of authenticity by the artist
- Limited edition
- Made in the USA
- 16" H x 20" W x 1.5" D: 3 lbs
- 24" H x 30" W x 1.5" D: 5 lbs
- 20" H x 24" W x 1.5" D: 3 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.