Pay homage to a timeless fashion icon with this fine art canvas scene of where it all began, from the Oliver Gal Artist Co. "I love" is scrawled in French over the storefront that Coco bought in 1921. The giclee print exudes vintage class and quality, making it a perfect fit for a boudoir or boutique. Printed on premium canvas, it's stretched by hand across sustainable, FSC-certified wood.
- Fine art canvas print
- Professionally hand stretched gallery wrapped in sustainable, FSC certified wood
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included
- Includes a certificate of authenticity by the artist
- Limited edition
- Made in the USA
- 17" H x 20" W x 1.5" D: 3 lbs
- 20" H x 24" W x 1.5" D: 3 lbs
- 30" H x 36" W x 1.5" D: 5 lbs
- 36" H x 42" W x 1.5" D: 5 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.