Ogallala Comfort Company
Sweetheart 700 Hypo-Blend Southern Crib Comforter
Pamper your little ones with Ogallala Comfort Company Avalon Sweetheart crib comforter. Often described as a "down blanket" for its light-weight feel, the Avalon is the perfect choice when looking for just a whisper of warmth. Satin piping frames a 300-thread count cotton sateen fabric. Filled with pure natural Hypodown® like Ogallala Comfort Company other comforters, the Sweetheart crib is hypo-allergenic, contains no flame-retardants or other harsh chemicals, and is safe for infants and toddlers. Rest easy knowing they are resting easy. The Syriaca (milkweed) will regulate body temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the hot summer heat—who knew you could sleep under a luxurious down product in the summer? Since 1988, Ogallala Comfort Company (by Monarch Flyway) has been manufacturing luxurious bedding with the use of Hypodown®; an innovative combination of 70% of the finest White Goose Down, and 30% Syriaca clusters (Milkweed Fiber). Syriaca is not a synthetic, nor is it used as a down-filler. It is a NATURAL fiber from the milkweed plant and is non-treated. Milkweed traps and suppresses allergens found in down that cause allergic reactions, making the product naturally hypo-allergenic. Syriaca makes the down more breathable, more durable, and helps the body regulate temperature by whisking moisture AWAY from the body 70% faster than down by itself (or synthetic down). The combination of Milkweed in Ogallala Comfort Company down (Hypodown®) is the reason that you can sleep comfortably all season long, and keep you cool even in the hot summer months! The benefits don’t just stop there! Milkweed is the sole food source of the Monarch caterpillar, and Ogallala Comfort Company, Monarch Flyway, seeks to protect and establish Monarch habitats by constantly developing unique opportunities to “grow” the potential of the Milkweed plant. Ogallala Comfort Company mission is to preserve the Monarch Migration for future generations. By using products from Monarch Flyway, you are helping create a bigger demand for Milkweed. Growing more Milkweed will help Monarchs survive the destruction of their natural habitats throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Help Ogallala Comfort Company cause by purchasing Milkweed products!
- Sweetheart collection
- 700-Fill hypodown; 70% white goose down/30% syriaca clusters (milkweed fiber)
- Southern (light-weight warmth)
- Hypodown® and syriaca clusters (milkweed fiber): Syriaca is not a synthetic, nor is it used as a down filler. It is the natural fiber from the milkweed plant and is non-treated. Milkweed traps and suppresses allergens found in down that cause allergic reactions, making the product naturally hypo-allergenic. Syriaca makes the down more breathable, more durable, and helps the body regulate temperature by whisking moisture away from the body 70% faster than down by itself (or synthetic down). The combination of milkweed in Ogallala Comfort Company down (called Hypodown®) is the reason that you can sleep comfortably all season long, and keep you cool even in the hot summer months
- Fill power: Down quality is rated by fill power, or the amount of space one ounce of down will occupy. The larger the down clusters, the better the down quality. Larger clusters produce warmer, fluffier products, that are higher in density and longevity. Think of marshmallows. Mini marshmallows would be like Hypodown® 600, regular marshmallows would be like Hypodown® 700, and jumbo marshmallows the Hypodown® 800. All Hypodown fills are made up of 70% white goose down, and 30% syriaca (milkweed) clusters
- Fill weight: Your preferred sleeping temperature determines the weight you should select. If your room is a cool 50°, then we suggest the Arctic weight comforter. However, if your room temperature is a warm 70°, we suggest the Classic or even the Southern weight
- Pennies per night guarantee: Down luxuries are certainly not inexpensive, but you should have spent only pennies per night on your Hypodown products by the time you are ready for a new one. Consult the manufacturer "Pennies per Night" formula to determine your cost per night
- Formula= cost of product ÷ years of use ÷ 365. Obviously, you will need date of purchase and a receipt to make this calculation, so please retain it for your records. To maintain the quality of your products, always use a duvet cover and pillow cases. Improper care voids all warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of time your products have lasted, please contact us. The manufacturer will evaluate the product and repair or replace defective merchandise
- Allergy guarantee: Allergens come in many forms. If you have not had an allergic reaction to the manufacturer Hypodown products in the first 60 days of use, The manufacturer believe the problem is from some other culprit in your environment. Hypodown products have been allergy tested and should remain reaction free. If you are concerned about dust mites, the manufacturer recommend you put Hypodown products in the dryer every week to two weeks to prevent their colonization. They cannot live without humidity
- Common sense returns: The manufacturer want your customer to love their Ogallala products. Product refunds are offered within 60 days of the date of purchase, provided that it is unused with the exception of a return due to an allergic reaction. If a package is opened and has signs of use, abuse, improper care or cleaning, or has been subject to incidental damages, the manufacturer will not return the product, no matter the reason. This extends to tears in the fabric, pet or human hair, urine, vomit, fragrances, perfumes and other requests that have been made which are somewhat astonishing to us. The manufacturer require a return authorization number for products that come back to us. The manufacturer do assess a 15% restocking fee and will not refund any shipping costs. A return credit will be issued once the manufacturer receive the product, and inspect it for damages
- About us: The manufacturer are the world’s largest supplier of wild-crafted, sustainably harvested milkweed products and raw materials, and we make products from milkweed! Milkweed is the sole food source of the Monarch caterpillar, and the manufacturer company, Monarch Flyway, seeks to protect and establish Monarch habitats by constantly developing unique opportunities to “grow” the potential of the milkweed plant. The manufacturer mission is to preserve the Monarch Migration for future generations. By using products from Monarch Flyway, you are helping create a bigger demand for milkweed. Growing more milkweed will help Monarchs survive the destruction of their natural habitats throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Help the manufacturer cause by purchasing milkweed products!
Ogallala Comfort Company: Monarch Flyway’s first development in milkweed production was Ogallala Comfort Company. Here at Ogallala, they manufacture a natural and luxurious line of pillows, duvets, crib comforter duvets, and mattress enhancers with the use of Hypodown®; an innovative combination of the finest white goose down and syriaca clusters (milkweed fiber). The manufacturer make their products in Ogallala, Nebraska; a rural ranching community of 5000. The manufacturer are family-owned and operated, and have been in business for 27 years.
- Made in the USA
- Overall Product Weight: 5lbs
Ogallala Comfort Company Sweetheart 700 Hypo-Blend Southern Crib Comforter
Weights & Dimensions
- Blanket/Quilt: 52" L x 38" W
- Satin piping frame sewn into a 9” box design
- Overall Product Weight: 5lbs
|Product Type: Comforter||Color: White|
|Material: 100% Cotton|
- Material Details: Long Staple Egyptian Cotton
|Fill Material: Down/Feather; Other|
- Fill Material Details: 70% white goose down/30% syriaca clusters
|Number of Items Included: 1||Non-Toxic: Yes|
|Dust Mite Resistant: Yes||Hypoallergenic: Yes|
|Antimicrobial: Yes||Moisture Wicking: Yes|
|Lead Free: Yes||Handmade: Yes|
|Thread Count: 300||Crib Type: Standard crib|
|Pattern: Solid||Embroidered: No|
|Gender: Unisex||Organic: No|
|Ventilated: Yes||Reversible: No|
|Duvet Cover Included: No||Burp Cloth Included: No|
|Bib Included: No||Sheets Included: No|
|Pillows Included: No||Pillowcase Included: No|
|Window Treatments Included: No||Wall Hangings Included: No|
|Diaper Stacker Included: No||Toy Bag Included: No|
|Musical Mobile Included: No||Tassels Included: No|
|Piped Edges: Yes|
- Piping Material: 100% Cotton
- Piping Color: White
|Iron Safe: No||Commercial Use: Yes|
|Eco-Friendly: Yes||Country of Manufacture: United States|
|Assembly Required: No||Installation Required: No|
|Additional Parts Required: No|| |
|AZO Free: Yes||CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Ogallala Comfort Company Sweetheart 700 Hypo-Blend Southern Crib Comforter
When you buy a Ogallala Comfort Company
Sweetheart 700 Hypo-Blend Southern Crib Comforter online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Ogallala Comfort Company Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Crib Bedding product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Ogallala Comfort Company
Sweetheart 700 Hypo-Blend Southern Crib Comforter or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
Comfort from an unlikely place. Why is Ogallala, Nebraska home to a company that’s dedicated to bringing comfort to the world? Well, Ogallala was one of the most feared cow towns on the Texas Trail. So perhaps they are more attuned than most to have what it takes to create comfort out of nothing. A more logical theory is the abundant local supply of Syriaca, which is used to create the Ogallala Comfort Company’s patented Hypodown products.
They search the world over for the fluffiest, cleanest white goose down (fluffs). They grow their own Syriaca and collect the finest pods. Ogallala Comfort Company’s processing team captures the largest Syriaca clusters (tufts) and transfers them to the patented Hypodown blender. Forced air whirls and twirls the fluffs and tufts. . . creating Hypodown. The most comforting innovation in sleep.
Integrity and credibility are always in the forefront of their minds. They believe in delivering better sleep, something everyone wants and needs without any hassles. Their luxury bedding is designed to last a lifetime and beyond.
Ogallala Comfort Company believes a small group of intentional individuals can make a huge difference in the future of their business, their town – Ogallala, their state – Nebraska, their country – the United States of America, and the larger world.
Ogallala Comfort Company believes that caring for nature and the environment will create a brighter future for their children and grandchildren, and the future generations they will never meet.
They believe in taking the time to Escape, contemplate, and dream.
People find comfort in unlikely places. Ogallala Comfort Company firmly believes you will find it with a company from Ogallala, Nebraska.