About the Designer
Italy (1917 - )
Born in Innsbruck in 1917, Ettore Sottsass is known all over the world as one of the initiators of the revolution in architecture and design which led away from the rigid functionalism of the years prior to and following the Second World War. A great and influential Maestro of Italian design, the energy of his language and the vitality of his color and line contrast sharply with any intellectualism and rigidity.
The Nuovo Milano Flatware Collection, featuring an elegant yet simple design, is perfect for your most formal dinners to informal gatherings. Now you can select your choice of numerous individual pieces or a 5 Piece place setting.
- Simple, elegant design
- Mirror-polished finish
- Dishwasher safe
- "Nuovo Milano" Dinner Knife: 8.39" L
- "Nuovo Milano" Dinner Fork: 7.7" L
- "Nuovo Milano" DinnerSpoon: 7.7" L
- "Nuovo Milano" Teaspoon: 5.51" L
- "Nuovo Milano" Dessert Knife: 7.48" L
- "Nuovo Milano" Dessert Fork: 6.69" L
- "Nuovo Milano" Dessert Spoon: 6.9" L