Threads of life celebrate the millenary weaving traditions of Indonesia with the design of this cushion cover. The red, dark brown and beige front is woven of cotton with Ikat techniques featuring the Pori Rapang motif, or Ikat from Rapang, a village high in the mountains where people would hide during the Dutch colonial rule. The solid tan back is woven by Sekar Ayu, a community of weavers in Tuban, Java.
- Features zipper closure
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Cushion included
- The Threads of Life collection
- Cover Material: 100% Cotton
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Hand wash
See something odd?
Report it here.