Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California. Designed by: Nolen Niu
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Maharam: 70% Wool, 30% viscose
- Focuses on seating posture and comfort
- Soft contours of the backrest and shallow seat depth both contribute to the YO armchair's surprising comfort
- Uses firm high resilience foams along the backrest
- With a slightly softer seat cushion to provide the lower back support similar to most task chairs
- Allows you to sit taller with your lower back firmly seated in place
- Please not that there are No returns and No cancellations once product is in production since items are custom made
- Yo collection
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Wool, Viscose
See something odd?
Report it here.