The Silicon Collection is developed in cut and loop pile construction with unicolor concept. Simple but textured pattern has a subtle combination of wool and art silk (viscose). Its hard washed to bring shine, lustre and softness to the rug.
- Casual modern indo Nepal style
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Woven / Cut and loop
- Material: 100% Wool and art silk blend
- Shape: Rectangle
- Themes: Solid
- For indoor use
- Origin: India
- Collection: Silicon
- Pile height: 0.08"
- Depending on amount of traffic on rugs, professional cleaning or washing is required every 1 to 2 years
- Do not expose rugs in direct sun light for longer time as it could result in faded colors of rugs
- Rugs should be vacuumed on regular basis to remove dust and dirt which would restore life to the fibers. Do not vacuum the fringes. Do not Vacuum Shaggy rugs as it will damage the rug. To clean the Shaggy rug, flip it over and shake well by hand
- To avoid spills setting deep and becoming stubborn, it is recommended to act immediately. When spills occur on rugs, put some water in the affected area to dilute, blot with clean white cloth or paper towel. Remove the moisture as much as possible by blotting with absorbent cloth or thick paper towel. Do not rub spills as could result in setting spills deeper in the affected area
- Overall Dimensions: 72-144" H x 48-108" W x 0.08" D, 25 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Silicon Beige Rug
||72 - 144" H x 48 - 108" W x 0.08" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Technique Options:||Hand Woven, Hooked|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top