About the DesignerSybilla
Born in New York. Sybilla began her career as a fashion designer in Madrid in 1983, and in 1986 she produced and presented her fashion collections in Italy, obtaining international recognition. In 1992 she continued her career exclusively in Japan, with a line of fashion and home accessories and the young JOCOMOMOLA line. Since 1996 she has been designing for international brands specialized in design such as Santa and Cole, and Alessi.
This hand knotted rug, designed by Sybilla, reproduces a careful, symmetrical floral fantasy which, together with well-studied combinations and blends of color, achieves a fascinating final result with a high degree of sensitivity. The ambiguity of its graphics, midway between classical and contemporary aesthetics, brings it closer to a certain neo-baroque style, turning it into a contender for being queen of the house. Pure luxury for atmospheres that express richness in elegant tones and proud forms.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Dry cleaning
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Victoria