This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This hand knotted rug, designed by Sybilla, reproduces a careful, symmetrical floral fantasy which, together with well-studied combinations and blends of color, achieves a fascinating final result with a high degree of sensitivity. The ambiguity of its graphics, midway between classical and contemporary aesthetics, brings it closer to a certain neo-baroque style, turning it into a contender for being queen of the house. Pure luxury for atmospheres that express richness in elegant tones and proud forms.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Dry cleaning
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Victoria
- Technique: Hand woven; Hand knotted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming