About the Designer
Born in New York. Sybilla began her career as a fashion designer in Madrid in 1983, and in 1986 she produced and presented her fashion collections in Italy, obtaining international recognition. In 1992 she continued her career exclusively in Japan, with a line of fashion and home accessories and the young JOCOMOMOLA line. Since 1996 she has been designing for international brands specialized in design such as Santa and Cole, and Alessi.
The ''made in Sybilla'' color treatment is embodied in these two pieces from her collection for Nanimarquina. The fashion designer proposes a walk through a sky of color, a unique world that reflects intensity and style. This catwalk features two exclusive models: one circular, whose different colored stripes in different thicknesses mark its outline, and the other rectangular, featuring an op-art mosaic design. The names given to these versions reflect the similarities of the pieces to a Diana (bull's-eye) on the one hand, and a mosaic on the other.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Sybilla
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.