This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Created by the versatile and authentic Japanese artist Michael Lin, Formosa evokes the name 16th-century Portuguese sailors gave to the island of Taiwan The Area Rug's delicate and attractive style combines Pop aesthetics with Taiwanese pictorial tradition. Following this tradition, it took three years of meticulous work to reproduce the subtle use of color on wool that is characteristic of Lin, who specializes in transforming large, cold and bland spaces into luminous organic fields of intense shades. The type of knot used to make this Area Rug makes it 40% denser than other hand-knotted Area Rugs, and consequently, it has more weight and better quality.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Dry cleaning
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Formosa
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming