This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Faced with the challenge of blank paper, some authors capture its very essence on designer rugs. A graphic and industrial designer, a painter, a fashion designer and a writer and art gallery director create each of these four exclusive designs, in which four very personal visions of the rug as contemporary object are made clear. A dichotomy. A horizontal canvas. A work of art underfoot. In 1991, Joaquim Ruiz Millet started a novel that he would finish five years later. During his work's gestation period, a page of the unpublished manuscript gave rise to a series of objects, such as this rug, with spindly characters that move the work plane from hands to feet. Expanding it, the original becomes the abstract.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Black on White
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
See something odd?
Report it here.