About the Designer
Spain (1950 - )
Since the 1970s when he picked up a pencil to earn his living, Javier Mariscal's career has been marked by his "creative incontinence", and by his need to express himself through a variety of disciplines, whether artistic or not. Furniture design, painting, sculpture, illustration, interior design, graphic design, landscaping, gardening, horticulture… have all been object of his professional and personal activities. Mariscal expresses himself using a personal language which is complex in its intention yet simple in its manifestation, innocent yet at the same time provocative, enabling him to innovate, take risks and communicate, to keep 'tickling' the eyes of those who see his works and create complicity with others.
Pistachio, pink, orange or red colors for a collection of rugs with drawings on them. The unique impression represented by its design is revealed through a universe of na ve beings that inhabit its surface. Characters from a very personal story that fire the imagination of the youngest members of the home, sharing their games. Shapes that add an informal touch to the most carefree environments for the child inside us all. Its circular format makes this piece a versatile element for any room, whether it's a child's or not.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- No dry cleaning
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Available in the following size: 4.2' x 4.6'
- Construction: Handmade
- Color: Orange
- Collection: Bichos Y Flores
- ***All products are Special Order. All products are non-returnable and orders cannot be canceled