About the DesignerSean O'Hara
Today O'Hara is recognized worldwide as an accomplished designer with a sculptural approach. His fluid, sensuous forms are meticulously fashioned by hand. He currently creates from his workspace located in the rolling woodlands outside Philadelphia. Sean O'Hara's keen aesthetic sensibility and clear understanding of form make his handmade objects as appealing to the eye as they are to the touch.
A haphazard pile of paper napkins is the fastest way to spoil the look of your table - so why not present yours to your guests in our ingenious and elegant Pebble Napkin Holder? It cradles napkins on a gently curved metal alloy bed, while the accompanying polished pebble reins in errant napkins and keeps the aesthetic sleek. Perfect for foiling the wind during an al fresco meal, or for use indoors when you want to add that extra special, "where'd you get that?" touch to breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sean O'Hara, 2010
Alloy Care and Use:
- Material: Nambé Alloy
- Use indoors
- Dimensions: 8" W x 8" D
Wood Care and Use:
- Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
- Do not place items made with wood in the dishwasher
- Do not leave wood in standing water for extended periods of time
- Nourish wood surfaces with mineral oil applied with a #0000 grade super fine steel wool or a soft cloth; let stand for one hour, wash away excess with a mild detergent and soft cloth, then dry immediately with a soft cloth
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.