Nambé possesses a certain mystique. Partly it's our very name and our connections to the landscape, culture and history of our origins. Nambé (pronounced na:m'bei) was christened for a tiny village near Santa Fe in Northern New Mexico where the company was founded in 1951.
But there's more to it, this mystique, which makes Nambé the "lifestyle" brand valued by people who love simple, elegant designs and love to share them with others.
The most distinguishing characteristic of Nambé is that our company is devoted as passionately to form as it is to function. Many early Nambé designs (Tri-Corner and Butterfly bowls, for instance) still sell briskly. This dedication to design defines Nambé. Timeless art you can use every day.
Early on, discerning buyers and customers of prestigious stores like Neiman-Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Bloomingdale's and Gump's discovered Nambé. Museums added Nambé to their collections and exhibits. For its beauty, quality and heirloom value, Nambé became a favorite gift, especially for brides. The collection grew and became a world brand.
In 1998, we introduced the collection of Nambé full-lead crystal, in 2001, Nambé lighting, and in 2003, Nambé porcelain. Additional collections and other exciting news about Nambé are imminent. Sign up for our e-mail newsletters and we'll keep you posted.
Like a mirror that?s magically liquefied or the edges or a sparkling puddle, this unusual frame is alive with special details. Acrobatic edges lean away from the viewer in a graceful arabesque, enticing you to look closer. Why buy or gift a simple, straight-edged frame when you can choose one that's so thoughtfully designed? Don't your photos deserve as much?
Alloy Care and Use:
- Material: Nambé Alloy
- Holds 8x10 photos
- Accommodates vertical or horizontal photo
- Straight-edged frame
- Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.