About the DesignerSean O'Hara
Today O'Hara is recognized worldwide as an accomplished designer with a sculptural approach. His fluid, sensuous forms are meticulously fashioned by hand. He currently creates from his workspace located in the rolling woodlands outside Philadelphia. Sean O'Hara's keen aesthetic sensibility and clear understanding of form make his handmade objects as appealing to the eye as they are to the touch.
The Butterfly Chip and Dip Set is made of acacia wood, a dense, durable hardwood that glows with warmth and enthralls with finely patterned grain of varying shades. Designer Sean O'Hara designs the bowl to compliment the Butterfly Collection. Naturally resinous, acacia wood will not absorb stains or odors, and the bowls can be hand washed with warm soapy water. Metal bowls thermal retention keeps dips cold or hot for hours. Just chill or heat and serve.
- Durable acacia wood tray, Nambe alloy bowl
- Tarnish-resistant bowl polishes to silver-like luster
- Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Use care when placing heavier Namb pieces on glass surfaces
- Never put pieces in the microwave
- Do not put in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Do not place items made with wood in the dishwasher
- Do not leave wood in standing water for extended periods of time
- Care and Use: Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Namb Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Care and Use: Do not leave food in your Namb Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Care and Use: Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- Butterfly collection