Whether you say santé, salute or a good old, heartfelt cheers, Nambé's Bubbly Flutes ensure you do it in the utmost style. Their slick shape features a classic champagne flute top that tapers gradually to a skinny stem. What makes this pretty pair stand out? Its uniquely-shaped base and, of course, beautiful alloy material. Don't be without this dynamic duo, your celebration just won't be the same without them!
Wei Young, 2011
Alloy Care and Use:
- Material: Nambé Alloy
- They have a uniquely-shaped base
- Height: 10"
- Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Bubbly Flutes (Set of 2)
|Glasses In Set:||2|
|Product Category:||Wine And Champagne Glasses|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top