About the Designer
Today O'Hara is recognized worldwide as an accomplished designer with a sculptural approach. His fluid, sensuous forms are meticulously fashioned by hand. He currently creates from his workspace located in the rolling woodlands outside Philadelphia. Sean O'Hara's keen aesthetic sensibility and clear understanding of form make his handmade objects as appealing to the eye as they are to the touch.
For our new Baby Nambé Collection, we turned to renowned designer Sean O'Hara, whose love of fluid forms reveals itself in a series of classic gift pieces that cater as much to parents' aesthetics as baby's needs. Baby Nambé are the shower gifts that make grownups coo, and this baby bank is a shining example. Made of 18/8 stainless steel, which is exceptionally lustrous, durable, and rust-resistant, the Sleep Bank is a creation to be treasured for generations. The treasures inserted through the coin slot may be released at any time using a removable rubber stopper on the bank's bottom.
Sean O'Hara, 2008
Stainless Steel Care and Use:
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel
- Packed in exclusive white gift boxes with white ribbons
- Diameter: 7"
- Wash your flatware as soon as possible after each use
- Do not leave flatware in standing water for extended periods of time
- Avoid acidic detergents, such as lemon or other citrus dishwashing soaps, as long-term use of these products can dull your flatware's finish
- Keep your flatware away from open flame or sources of extreme heat
- Remove discoloration using a paste of baking soda and water
- Nambé Polish or a stainless steel polish may also be used to polish Nambé flatware
- Use care when using flatware and serving utensils together with Nambé Alloy serving pieces; they can scratch the surfaces
- Do not store your flatware in plastic bags or other wrappings that trap moisture; for safe storage, remove from original packaging and wrap pieces individually in a soft cloth
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.