About the DesignerSean O'Hara
Today O'Hara is recognized worldwide as an accomplished designer with a sculptural approach. His fluid, sensuous forms are meticulously fashioned by hand. He currently creates from his workspace located in the rolling woodlands outside Philadelphia. Sean O'Hara's keen aesthetic sensibility and clear understanding of form make his handmade objects as appealing to the eye as they are to the touch.
For our new Baby Nambé Collection, we turned to renowned designer Sean O'Hara, whose love of fluid forms reveals itself in a series of classic gift pieces that cater as much to parents' aesthetics as baby's needs. This three-piece set of implements serves both little diners and their parents during the period when toddlers transition from needing adult assistance at mealtimes to feeding themselves. Forged of lustrous, durable 18/10 stainless steel, the set comprises fork and spoon with looped handles for a toddler to grasp securely, and a feeding spoon with long, slender handle and narrow tear-drop-shaped head just right for an adult to maneuver into a tiny mouth on the opposite side of a high-chair. The implements are polished to a long-lasting mirror-finish shine and are dishwasher safe. An excellent gift choice for baby's Christening, or to otherwise celebrate a new arrival.
Sean O'Hara, 2008
- Set includes loop spoon, loop fork and feeding spoon
- Forged of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exceptionally lustrous, durable, and rust-resistant
- Comes with a gray, pocketed felt bag to store the utensils
- Complete with an engravable tag
- Packed in exclusive white gift boxes with white ribbons
- Dishwasher safe
Stainless Steel Care and Use:
- Loop fork length: 4"
- Loop spoon length: 4"
- Feeding spoon length: 6"
- Wash your flatware as soon as possible after each use
- Do not leave flatware in standing water for extended periods of time
- Avoid acidic detergents, such as lemon or other citrus dishwashing soaps, as long-term use of these products can dull your flatware's finish
- Keep your flatware away from open flame or sources of extreme heat
- Remove discoloration using a paste of baking soda and water
- Nambé Polish or a stainless steel polish may also be used to polish Nambé flatware
- Use care when using flatware and serving utensils together with Nambé Alloy serving pieces; they can scratch the surfaces
- Do not store your flatware in plastic bags or other wrappings that trap moisture; for safe storage, remove from original packaging and wrap pieces individually in a soft cloth
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Baby Loop 3 Piece Feeding Set
|Product Category:||Dishes, Cups & Utensils|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top