Featuring clean lines that make each piece appear less imposing, the Talt bar cart is made with steel frames so it will last. With many finish options to choose from you can customize your bar cart for just the right look for your outdoor space whether to go with existing pieces or combined with the rest of the Talt Collection. Like other modern outdoor collections, Talt is suitable for both residential and commercial use including restaurants, hospitality, parks and other public spaces.
- Two levels for more storage room
- If living within 1 mile of salt air: stainless steel frame with additional Marine-grade protection purchase required
- If living within 1-3 miles from salt air: stainless steel frame required
- If living 3+ miles from salt air: Powder-coated frame is purchasable
- About Brazilian hardwood Natural checking (small fissures along the grain) may appear in the Brazilian Hardwood, but it does not affect the strength or structure of the material. Brazilian Hardwood or Ipe, requires no sealers, treatments or chemical preservatives to keep it durable and beautiful and if left unoiled, Brazilian Hardwood will gradually age to a lustrous silver-gray patina. Hardwood oil has been applied to all of our products to highlight the rich reddish-brown natural tones inherent in the wood. To help prolong this look, oil should be applied when the wood begins to appear dull twice a year should be sufficient in mild climates more often in harsher environments and after rain or cleaning. Even with periodic oiling, it should be noted that the wood will silver-gray patina over time. If this silver-gray patina is desired more quickly, simply do not apply oil and the wood will become lighter over time. As Brazilian Hardwood is a natural product, slight variations in the color of each piece may occur, but this adds to the ultimate beauty of the completed product. We recommend a thorough bi-annual cleaning with only warm, soapy water to remove dirt and environmental buildup re-oil after each cleaning. Order with confidence Modern outdoor's goal is for you to feel confident about your purchase. Therefore modern outdoor stands behind the entire modern outdoor collection and warrant it for quality workmanship, materials and against defects in production. Stainless steel and anodized aluminum products are warranted for a full three years from the original date of purchase, provided recommended cleaning and maintenance are performed by the client. Powder coated Steel products are warranted for one year from the original date of purchase, provided recommended cleaning and maintenance are performed by the client. Warranties will be considered null and void in cases of neglect, misuse or intentional destructive use of our products. Modern outdoor warranties: