Simple and classic, this Luma Stool combines wood and aluminum seamlessly to create this modern piece. Easily complementing Luma Dining Table or on its own, this stool is perfect for your outdoor space. This Luma Stool is offered in a variety of finishes and fabrics allowing you to create the perfect look for your dining space. Like other Modern Outdoor Collections, Luma is suitable for both residential and commercial use including restaurants, hospitality, parks and other public spaces.
About Brazilian Hardwood
- Frame Purchasing Requirements:
- If living within 1 mile of salt air: Anodized Aluminum frame with additional Marine-grade Protection purchase required - Call for Pricing
- If living within 1+ miles from salt air: Anodized Aluminum frame alone is purchasable
- Available in anodized aluminum frame finish
- Available in 7 surface finishes
- Optional cushions available in snow white, sand, frost grey, chocolate, nutmeg, and lime
- Seat Height:17.5"H
- Dimensions: 17.5"H x 17.25"W x 17.25"D
Natural checking (small fissures along the grain) may appear in the Brazilian Hardwood, but it does not affect the strength or structure of the material. Brazilian Hardwood, or Ipe, requires no sealers, treatments, or chemical preservatives to keep it durable and beautiful, and if left unoiled, Brazilian Hardwood will gradually age to a lustrous silver-gray patina. Hardwood oil has been applied to all of our products to highlight the rich reddish-brown natural tones inherent in the wood. To help prolong this look, oil should be applied when the wood begins to appear dull – twice a year should be sufficient in mild climates – more often in harsher environments and after rain or cleaning. Even with periodic oiling, it should be noted that the wood will silver-gray patina over time. If this silver-gray patina is desired more quickly, simply do not apply oil and the wood will become lighter over time. As Brazilian Hardwood is a natural product, slight variations in the color of each piece may occur, but this adds to the ultimate beauty of the completed product. We recommend a thorough bi-annual cleaning with only warm, soapy water to remove dirt and environmental buildup – re-oil after each cleaning.
Order with Confidence
Modern Outdoor's goal is for you to feel confident about your purchase. Therefore Modern Outdoor stands behind the entire Modern Outdoor collection and warrant it for quality workmanship, materials, and against defects in production. Stainless Steel and anodized aluminum products are warranted for a full three years from the original date of purchase, provided recommended cleaning and maintenance are performed by the client. Powder coated Steel products are warranted for one year from the original date of purchase, provided recommended cleaning and maintenance are performed by the client. Warranties will be considered null and void in cases of neglect, misuse or intentional destructive use of our products.
Modern Outdoor Warranties:
- Standard Powdercoated Carbon Steel (Etra/Talt Collections) - Warranted for 1 year when used 3 or more miles away from salt air.
- Standard Stainless Steel 304 (Etra/Talt Collection) - Warranted for 3 years when used 1 or more miles away from salt air.
- Standard Marine-Grade Anodized Aluminum (Luma Collection Only) - Warranted for 3 years no matter proximity to salt air.
- Custom Stainless Steel 316 (Etra/Talt Collections) - Warranted for 3 years no matter proximity to salt air.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.