A series of lights, slightly smaller than the Miranda Collection made of aluminum and blown glass developed around the formal and functional definition of the lamp holder, the real technical and conceptual center of the project. Its volume highlights and includes various functions: it is at one and the same time the support for the bulb, the support for the diffuser, connection - through the stem - to the supporting base and it houses the button to switch on or regulate the intensity of the light. The option of this model with a fixing pin instead of a base is available as well.
- Table lamp
- Mirandolina collection
- Finish: Aluminum
- Designed by Paolo Rizzatto
- Winner of the 2007 Good Design Award
- Glass diffuser shade sold separately
- On/Off switch
- Uses 1 x 60W type T candelabra base bulb (not included)
- UL listed
- With base: 20" H x 5.9" W
- Overall dimensions: 20" H x 8.2" W
See something odd?
Report it here.