The Midcentury Modern Bed is the contemporary interpretation of iconic design trends of the past century. Solid edging and smart joinery, it brings class and sophistication to your bedroom. This piece is hand made by craftsmen following smart design techniques in shop in Brooklyn, New York, minimizing waste by efficient use of resources, therefore passing the manufacturer direct savings to you.
- Midcentury collection
- Material: High quality real wood, solids and veneers free of formaldehyde glues
- Hand sanded and hand finished with high quality waterborne stains, paints and top coats
- Lowest VOC finishes
- Not harmful for humans and pets
- Attention to detail, optimizing wood use
- Hand made by craftsmen following smart design techniques
- Can be purchased unfinished or finished as per color samples on each product page
- Mattress not included
- Made in the USA
- Sustainable, eco-friendly
- Drawers all run on top of the line steel.
- Drawer runners are under mount, concealed under the drawer, soft self closing, full extension heavy duty Tandem, Blumotion, guaranteeing superior function as well as looks
- Banging drawers shut is no longer an issue
- Drawers close discreetly and items inside stay in place
- Drawer interiors are deep, durable, and carefully joined.
- Drawer interiors are smooth wood surfaces, no roughness or saw dust.
- Twin: 39.5" H x 76.5" W x 40.5" D, 80 lbs
- Full: 39.5" H x 76.5" W x 55.5" D,120 lbs
- Queen: 39.5" H x 81.5" W x 61.5" D, 160 lbs
- King: 39" H x 81.5" W x 77.5" D, 180 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.