About the DesignerJakob Wagner
Jakob Wagner is one of Scandinavia's foremost designers at present, and he is one of only a handful to have exhibited at some of the biggest museums worldwide, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York with the Propeller Trivet from Menu. Jakob is motivated by his love of meaningful shapes. He works at the balancing point between contrasting visual expressions: Masculine/feminine, organic/geometric, symmetric/asymmetric etc. It brings the object to life, challenges our senses and appeals to our feelings, he says and it is this very approach that makes him so enjoyable to work with for us at Menu.
Menu is now launching definitive evidence that camping and cooler bags can be cool. Menu's Cool Bag is a fully functional cooler bag with the design of a shoulder bag. The functionality in Menu's cool bag is unique and the design is a revolution within the world of cooler bags: smart and becoming, easy and soft to carry.
- Available in black with grey contrasts and grey inner bag
- Manufactured in durable polyester
- 100% Waterproof
- Can be rolled up when not in use
- Alternatively, the inner bag can be removed and the outer bag used as an ordinary shopping bag
- Ready for the day at the beach
- Place the cold drinks and snacks into the bag. Throw it over your shoulder and off you go
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Cool Bag in Grey / Lime
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top