Maui Armchair on Castors
With its elegant lines and wide variety of color and design options, extremely versatile Maui Chair easily meets needs of commercial and residential settings alike. Gently flared polypropylene seat is attached to light chrome-plated steel structure with five legs, adding mobility and practicality to its polished appearance. Maui chairs function well in any number of communal areas, from offices, classrooms and restaurants to dining rooms and bedrooms. In addition, Maui chairs meet CAL 133 fire code regulations and come in number of subdued as well as bold matte colors, making them ideal for businesses.
- Includes five caster wheels
- Shell and arms made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Meets CAL 133 fire code regulations
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001: 2000 standard. attainment and preservation of certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Kartell products use wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of single material to simplify recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which items were designated
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
Kartell Maui Armchair on Castors
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.
|Product Type: Task chairs||Style: Modern|
|Base Material: Metal||Exterior Seat Material: Plastic|
|Swivel: Yes||Back Height: Mid-back|
|Adjustable Height: Yes||Casters: Yes|
|Armed: Yes||Commercial Use: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
|Product Warranty: 12 Months|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Maui Armchair on Castors is a Modern style product. Modern style is very sleek with clean lines, and generally incorporates high gloss using whites, greys, and blacks. A focus on geometry and
angular shapes is a hallmark of modern design. Glass and leather are also seen a lot with modern style. You can shop for more Modern Office Chairs in the Office section of our site.
Kartell Maui Armchair on Castors
When you buy a Kartell
Maui Armchair on Castors online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Office Chairs product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Maui Armchair on Castors or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.