Vincent Cantaert and Barbara Widiningtias our 2 talented designers Vincent Cantaert and Barbara Widiningtias research and strive for comfort and style. Clear lines, correct proportions and a subtle harmonious combination of materials are all characteristics. The idea behind the design process is to create a country chic experience: contemporary but with a bohemian touch. This unique timeless design combined with top quality materials ensures a life time enjoyment of your furniture.
- Material: Stainless steel / sling
- Style: Casual
- Highly resistant to staining and corrosion
- UV resistant
- Sling offers comfort, is tear strong, and does not deform or create pockets
- Lightly brush it down with warm soapy water then rinse it off
- Weather resistance
- Easy maintenance
- Care for the environment and prime quality
- Cartons are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Sally collection
- Stainless steel 304 is the most used alloy and the type Mamagreen uses in most furniture pieces. Some of our collections are also available in stainless steel 316, which has a higher chromium content and is very resistant to staining. For some collections we offer an optional EP (electro polished) finish, reducing corrosion risk to almost zero, and is highly advised in maritime environments
See something odd?
Report it here.