The 2 talented designers Vincent Cantaert and Barbara Widiningtias research and strive for comfort and style. Clear lines, correct proportions and a subtle harmonious combination of materials are all characteristics of the collections. The idea behind the design process is to create a country chic experience: contemporary but with a bohemian touch. This unique timeless design combined with top quality materials ensures a life time enjoyment of your furniture.
- Oko collection
- Finish: Brushed
- Material: Recycled plantation teak / stainless steel
- Teakwood is the ideal wood to use outdoors
- FSC is available on request
- Highly resistant to staining and corrosion
- Weather resistance
- Easy maintenance
- Care for the environment and prime quality
- Cartons are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Stainless steel 304 is the most used alloy and the type Mamagreen uses in most furniture pieces. Some of our collections are also available in stainless steel 316, which has a higher chromium content and is very resistant to staining. For some collections we offer an optional EP (electro polished) finish, reducing corrosion risk to almost zero, and is highly advised in maritime environments
- 30" H x 35" W x 35" D, 66.1 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.