The 2 talented designers Vincent Cantaert and Barbara Widiningtias research and strive for comfort and style. Clear lines, correct proportions and a subtle harmonious combination of materials are all characteristics. The idea behind the design process is to create a country chic experience: contemporary but with a bohemian touch. This unique timeless design combined with top quality materials ensures a life time enjoyment of your furniture.
- Material: Powder coated aluminum / sling
- 100% Recyclable
- Scratch proof surface, protection to corrosion and UV-resistance
- Maintenance is easy with soapy water
- Cleaning is recommended 2-3 times per year
- Sling offers comfort, is tear strong, and does not deform or create pockets
- Lightly brush it down with warm soapy water then rinse it off
- Care for the environment and prime quality
- Cartons are made of 100% recycled fiber
- The seat and back of the chair is constructed from Batyline, which is a material developed by Serge Ferrari for self-supporting or "sling" chairs
- Primary Material: Aluminum
See something odd?
Report it here.