Adding a sculptural element to traditional campfires, the MIX Fire Bowl Series places the AB3 into a fiber concrete basin that can be styled with pebbles or gravel of your choosing. The MIX Bowl's fiber concrete is a reinforced blend of cement and fiber. The fiber additive not only strengthens the bowl but makes it lighter than traditional concrete. The MIX will light up and enhance any outdoor environment for up to 10 hours. The MIX bowls are outfitted with drainage holes, though covers are available for additional protection.
- Ideal for courtyards, patios, pool decks and terraces, the all-weather
- Earthy design delivers the atmosphere of an open fire minus the mess, odor, sparks and soot
- Highly functional and elegant
- Easily switched on or off and relocated wherever ambience, heat and the light of a fire is needed
- Constructed from hardwearing
- The burner is made of 304 stainless steel, a grade of steel whose high chromium content seals the metal from oxidation.
- Base Material: Stainless steel; Other
- Fuel Type: Bio-ethanol fuel
- Spark Screen Included: No
See something odd?
Report it here.