With machine parts and personality to spare, this class of retro robots is unmatched. And look - there's even a girl robot! All designs are conceived and painted by hand, then hand silk-screened locally, using water-based inks and sustainable paper. With that one-of-a-kind retro feel, these patterns are both pleasing for adults and inspiring for children. Designed in New York City by Nancy Wolff, the signature is fresh, innovative illustrations and typography, and a commitment to creating eco-friendly products. Nancy has a fabric collection under her name with Kokka and is the author and illustrator of several children's books.
- Retro-inspired robots with personality
- Hand silk-screened with water-based eco-friendly inks
- Printed on clay-coated paper
- Straight match repeat
- Wallpaper rolls come untrimmed and unparsed
- Professional installation recommended
- Made in the USA
- ''HOW MUCH WALLPAPER DO I NEED?'' GOOD QUESTION! A single roll of wallpaper is 27 inches wide by 5 yards long, and covers 30 square feet. It's important you order the amount of paper you need in one order to ensure you get all your wallpaper from the same dye lot, as a different dye lot may have slight color variations.Step One: Determine how much square footage you'll be covering. Measure the length of the wall area you plan on covering and multiply it by the height of the walls. For example, if you have 9' ceilings and will be covering 40' in length, you would multiply 40 x 9 and arrive at 360 square feet. Step Two: How many rolls? Divide the total square feet of wall space by 30 to determine the number of rolls required. The formula is: Square footage/by 30 = Number of rolls. Step Three: Factor in doors and windows (optional). At this point, you could subtract 21 square feet for any doors and 15 square feet for each window. In the example above, you would require 12 rolls: 360/30 = 12. But, to be on the safe side, the manufacturer advises not subtracting for doors and windows; the extra paper might be needed for matching the pattern. Professional installation for your wallpaper is recommended. If you would like to find a paperhanger in your area, National Guild of Professional Paperhangers is recommended.
- Overall Product Weight: 1.5lbs
Loboloup Robots wallpaper
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Product Weight: 1.5lbs
|Product Type: Wallpaper||Theme: Adventure and fantasy|
|Pattern: Figural||Color: 1: Green, gray, orange|
|Color: 2: Orange||Finish Type: Matte|
|Primary Material: Other|
- Primary Material Details: Clay coated paper
|Additional Materials: Clear premixed adhesive|
|Number of Items Included: 1||Water Resistant: No|
|Stain Resistant: No||Application Type: Non-Pasted|
|Match Type: Straight||Removal Type: Strippable|
- Washing Method: Wipe down
|Gender: Unisex||Room Use: Foyer; Bedroom; Living room; Den; Game room|
|Square Footage: 30 Square Feet||Commercial Use: No|
|Eco-Friendly: Yes||Product Care: Can be gently wiped clean once hung|
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
|Assembly Required: No||Installation Required: Yes|
- Installation Instructions: We recommend professional installation
|Additional Parts Required: Yes|| |
|AZO Free: Yes||BPA Free: Yes|
|VOC Free: Yes||Phthalate Free: Yes|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Loboloup Robots wallpaper
When you buy a Loboloup
Robots wallpaper online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Loboloup Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Kids Wallpaper product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Loboloup
Robots wallpaper or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Nancy Wolff is the author/illustrator of two children's books, Tallulah in the Kitchen and It's Time for School with Tallulah, and the creator of All Aboard, an animated short for Nick Jr., which received the Parents Choice Gold Award. Her work has been included in The Society of Illustrators The Original Art and she has been a featured artist at the Contemporary Textile Show at the Cooper Hewitt Museum in New York City. Elizabeth Wolff has written lifestyle, design and human interest pieces for the New York Post, New York magazine, Interview and The Guardian and has produced lifestyle programming for Bravo.
About the Manufacturer
Loboloup is a boutique design company, specializing in contemporary wallpaper for the modern child. Loboloup’s signature is fresh, innovative illustrations and typography, and a commitment to creating child and eco-friendly products. Their unique and bold designs are conceived and painted by hand, then hand silk-screened using water-based inks and sustainable paper. Loboloup wallpaper, pillows and prints are made locally in the USA in small batches, making it possible to accommodate custom requests for the creative family.
Founded by New York City-based aunt and niece Nancy Wolff and Elizabeth Wolff, Loboloup is about bringing the highest standards of design and illustration to interior environments.
Nancy Wolff is the author/illustrator of two children’s books Tallulah in the Kitchen and It’s Time for School with Tallulah and the creator of All Aboard, an animated short for Nick Jr., which received the Parents Choice Gold Award. Her work has been included in The Society of Illustrators The Original Art and she has been a featured artist at the Contemporary Textile Show at the Cooper Hewitt Museum in New York City. Elizabeth Wolff has written lifestyle, design and human interest pieces for the New York Post, New York magazine, Interview and The Guardian and has produced lifestyle programming for Bravo.