Stock Pot with Lid
Le Creuset's premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades.
The tri-ply construction of the stockpot conducts and distributes heat evenly, making it ideal for boiling vegetables, simmering soup or creating flavorful stock. Ergonomic side handles make lifting and transferring the pot more convenient.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Overall (7 Quarts Size): 5.75" H x 9.33" W x 9.33" D
- Overall Product Weight (7 Quarts Size): 5.9lbs
- Overall (9 Quarts Size): 6.25" H x 10.25" W x 10.25" D
- Overall Product Weight (9 Quarts Size): 6.6lbs
- Overall (11 Quarts Size): 6.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Overall Product Weight (11 Quarts Size): 7.5lbs
Le Creuset Stock Pot with Lid
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 5.75" H x 9.33" W x 9.33" D
- Overall Product Weight: 5.9lbs
- Overall: 6.25" H x 10.25" W x 10.25" D
- Overall Product Weight: 6.6lbs
- Overall: 6.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Overall Product Weight: 7.5lbs
|Color: Stainless Steel||Material: Stainless steel|
|Base/Core Material: Aluminum||Product Type: Stock pots|
|Induction Ready: Yes||Lids Included: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Portugal|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Le Creuset Stock Pot with Lid
When you buy a Le Creuset
Stock Pot with Lid online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Le Creuset Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Stock Pots, Soup Pots and Multi-Pots product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Le Creuset
Stock Pot with Lid or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
From start to finish, Le Creuset is the ingredient that brings every meal together. In kitchens around the world, Le Creuset has been trusted for over 80 years for its legacy of style and quality. Their brilliant colors and user-friendly cookware have created an unforgettable dining experience. Trusted by those who appreciate every flavor’s subtle complexities, Le Creuset invites you to enjoy food and life to the fullest.
Since 1925, Le Creuset has designed and manufactured Enameled Cast Iron cookware at their foundry in Fresnoy-Le-Grand, Northern France. It began by hand-casting molten cast iron in sand molds, still the most delicate stage of the production process. After casting, each piece of cookware is polished, sanded by hand, and scrutinized for imperfections. Once declared suitable for enameling, the items are sprayed with two separate coats of enamel and fired at a temperature of 1472F. The enamel then becomes extremely hard and durable, making it almost completely resistant to damage during normal use. Since much of the finishing is done by hand, each piece of Enameled Cast Iron cookware is completely unique.