Founded in 1927 by immigrant Benjamin Lafer, Lafer is now one of the leading furniture companies in Brazil. Lafer combines advanced design with technological innovation to create chairs and sofas that provide a lifetime of healthy relaxation. Lafer has since diversified into fiberglass products, such as the now legendary Brazilian phone booths and the Lafer MP automobile, a symbol of good taste for thousands. Yet Benjamin Lafer’s original commitment to quality, affordable prices, and excellent customer service still stand out most among its elegant, creative furniture.
When you buy a Lafer Adele Recliner online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Lafer Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Recliners product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Lafer Adele Recliner or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
It has been said that design is 98
percent common sense. The difference is found in the remaining 2 percent. When these 2 percent have the magic required to add something extra to our lives, we cannot live without ...
Leading the way in luxury, the Thor chair
by Lafer is a cut above the rest. Its lavish design embodies all that is luxury. For additional comfort, Lafer has inserted supplemental foam padding throughout the chair. The Thor is ...
The crowning piece to any living room would
certainly be the Nathalia Chair. The Nathalia is upholstered in soft top grain leather with a powder coated aluminum frame. This recliner is ergonomically designed to promote good posture and alleviate ...