About the DesignerKazuhide Takahama
Japan (1930 - )
Kazuhide Takahama's simple but well-harmonized work exemplifies his internationally acclaimed talent for his balance of the Japanese aesthetic and Western culture. His Suzanne Lounge Seating collection for Knoll, an update of the 1965 classic designed for the Italian Gavina Group, displays this characteristic harmony with simple, appealing contours
Kazuhide Takahama's simple but well-harmonized work exemplifies his internationally acclaimed talent for his balance of the Japanese aesthetic and Western culture. His Suzanne Lounge Seating collection for Knoll, an update of the 1965 classic designed for the Italian Gavina Group, displays this characteristic harmony with simple, appealing contours. The collection includes a lounge chair, double lounge chair, settee and sofa upholstered in your choice of a Knoll textile selection. The Design Harmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne Lounge Seating collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama. The lounge collection fuses Eastern and Western design principles to achieve a look that complements a wide variety of settings. The Suzanne Lounge Seating collection is as ideal for commercial interiors such as universities and reception areas as it is for the home.Features:
- Brushed aluminum sides
- Plastic glides
- Separate high-resilient Cal 117 foam cushions with MDF seat and back supports structure
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- The Suzanne Lounge Chair is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Suzanne Lounge Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Order with Confidence:Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Features at a Glance: *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production Design Year: 1965Base made of tubular steel with polished chrome finish for excellent durability
- Suzanne collection
- Can be used as modular seating with other pieces from Suzanne Lounge Seating Collection
- Collection: Suzanne
- Distressed: No
- Seat height: 14.5''
- Overall Dimensions: 27'' H x 30.5'' W x 35'' D
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that orders cannot be cancelled or returned once placed, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via Inside Delivery & Assembly
back to top
||27" H x 30.5" W x 35" D
|Product Category:||Living Room Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top