In the midst of the modern design movement in the 1960s, Warren Platner turned a simple concept - transforming steel wire into a unique and supremely modern sculptural furniture collection - into a creative masterpiece: the Platner lounge chair. This classic chair, with its unmistakable frame, will add a striking dimension to the den, living room or office. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Platner lounge chair's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a Moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Platner lounge chair is truly one of a kind.
- Platner collection
- Frame made of vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Base includes clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface
- Molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion
- Cushions with latex core and zipper attach to seat with Velcro
- Upholstered: Yes
- Distressed: No
- Made in USA
- Greenguard certified
- Seat height: 18.5"
- Overall dimensions: 30.25" H x 36.5" W x 25.5" D, 37 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.