In the midst of the modern design movement in the 1960's, Warren Planter turned a simple concept - transforming steel wire into a unique and supremely modern sculptural furniture collection -- into a creative masterpiece: the Planter Armchair. This classic chair, with its unmistakable frame and your choice of upholstery, will add a striking dimension to the dining room, living room or office. The Design Designed in 1966, the Planter Lounge Chair is truly a unique piece. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Planter Armchair's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Planter Armchair is truly one of a kind. All metal components are finished in either bright nickel with a clear lacquer protective coating or painted metallic bronze. *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into productionFeatures:
- Frame made of vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion
- Cushions with latex core and zipper attach to seat with Velcro
- Excellent accompaniment to Planter Coffee Tables and Planter Dining Table
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Planter Armchair is Greenguard certified.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Planter Armchair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. .
- Features at a Glance: Design Year: 1966 Base includes clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface
- Order with Confidence:Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Collection: Planter
- Upholstered: Yes
- Distressed: No
- Overall dimensions: 28.75'' H x 26.5'' W x 22'' D
- Seat Height: 19''
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.