About the DesignerJoseph D'Urso
As a former interior design and architecture student at Pratt Institute, Royal College of Art in London and Manchester College of Art and Design, Joseph D’Urso used his significant schooling at his practice, D’Urso Design, which focuses on the design of private residences and showrooms. Once a designer for Esprit, D’Urso works across a variety of media while maintaining minimalist principles. The Design
Joseph D'Urso's 1980 table series displays his characteristically minimal design and offers numerous options for top shapes, sizes and materials. This award-winning series is designed to meet wide-ranging needs and will complement any environment. Combining elegance with unsurpassed practicality, the D'Urso Kid's Table is available in a range of materials, as well as the option of standard casters, lockable casters or glides. This round kid's table provides a well-proportioned and perfect surface to work, play, eat and gather.
*This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
Features at a Glance:
Design Year: 1980
- Racetrack-shaped steel legs
- Laminate table top
- Available in kid friendly low height
- Available with black nylon glides or, with standard casters or lockable casters
- Design Center Stuttgart Award, W. Germany, 1983
- Federal Award for Industrial Design, W. Germany, 1983
Order with Confidence:
- Kid's Table Dimensions: 15.25" H x 48" Diameter
- Width between Legs: 22.5"
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- D'Urso Tables are Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your D'Urso Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.