About the DesignerMarco Maran
Italy (1963 - )
Marco Maran was born in Siena in 1963. His work with various companies has gained him considerable recognition as a designer. He has taken part in many national and international exhibitions. His work has also been rewarded with many international prizes and awards. He received special mention at the 1994 Young and Design competition with his design Ciak. In 2003 he won the Good Design Award of Chicago with the So Happy Chair. He received first prize in 2004 with the So Happy and Nuda and Cryda Chairs at the Sidim in Montreal. In 2005 he won with the X3 chair. In 2006 he won the Good Design Award of Tokyo with the designs Ricciolina and So Happy. The Body to Body chair was selected for the Adi Design Index 2006 The Design
Knoll brings you the Gigi Barstool designed by Marco Maran. Ascend to a higher level of modern seating by climbing onto a 24 inch counter height or an almost 30 inch bar height Gigi Barstool. The plastic seat has a stylish curve that is flexible and provides comfortable lumbar support. The seat shell comes in five lively colors and is especially easy to clean. *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production Features at a Glance:
- Available in bar and counter height
- Colored polypropylene and 15% fiberglass shell on a chrome-plated base
- Chair back flexes for comfort
- Works with a booster seat
- Easy to clean
- Bar Height: 46" H x 19.75" W x 20" D
- Bar Seat Height: 29.5" H
- Counter Height: 40.5" H x 19.75" W x 20" D
- Counter Seat Height: 24" H Order with Confidence:
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Gigi Barstool is Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Gigi Barstool that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.