Combining strength and sturdiness with flexibility and comfort, the Hat Trick Side Chair and its cohorts from Gehry's 1992 group boast a truly unique appearance that earned accolades from the American Society of Interior Designers and Time Magazine alike, among many others.
- Frank Gehry collection
- Thermosetting glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors
- Back of chair flexes for added comfort
- All wood grains run in same direction for added resilience
- Distressed: No
- Upholstered: Yes
- Made in the USA
- ID Magazine Gold Award, 1992
- IBD Award (Silver), 1992
- ASID Award, 1992
- ROSCOE Award, 1992
- Premium Imperiale Award (Prince Takamatsu World Culture Award), 1992
- ICFE Award for Excellence, 1992
- Seat height: 18"
- Overall dimensions: 33.5" H x 20" W x 22.25" D, 10 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.