- Frank Gehry collection
- All wood grains run in same direction for added resilience
- Thermosetting glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors
- Woven seat flexes for spring-like comfort
- Back of chair flexes for added comfort
- Built-in lumbar curve for enhanced back support
- Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish
- Distressed: No
- Upholstered: Yes
- Made in the USA
- ASID Award, 1992
- ROSCOE Award, 1992
- ID Magazine Gold Award, 1992
- ICFE Award for Excellence, 1992
- IBD Award (Silver), 1992
- Time Magazine, Best Design of 1992 Award
- Seat height: 17.88"
- Overall Dimensions: 43.38" H x 20.13" W x 23.88" D, 12 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.