Created by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the Barcelona Stool features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes modern architecture. This piece is truly a classic in every sense of the word. From the comfortable leather upholstery, right down to the sleek silhouette - the Barcelona Stool is modern furniture at its finest.
- Barcelona collection
- Upholstery attaches to frame with aluminum rivets
- Seven belting support straps
- Upholstery belting straps made of cowhide
- Seat cushions adapt to fit curve of frame
- Eighteen panels - cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with Spinneybeck leather and buttons
- Panels and buttons are produced from a single piece of Spinneybeck Volo cowhide
- Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1977
- Chrome frame is hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish
- Upholstery straps are dyed to match specified upholstery color
- Greenguard certified
- Distressed: No
- Made in USA
- 14.75'' H x 24'' W x 23.25'' D, 28 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.