Marco Maran achieves sculptural transparency in X3, an imaginative collection suited to both home and public spaces. Pioneering technology and materials, X3 is constructed of clear polycarbonate with a Desmopan® lattice and uses a complex molding technology applied for the first time in furniture. The bar stool's undulating profile and striking palette of glowing colors, punctuated by the structural grid, energize any environment. The result: a deceptively simple geometry that conveys a highly graphic effect. *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
- 4 white nylon glides included with the chair
- One piece seat shell, constructed by the bi-injection of transparent polycarbonate and a Desmopan® lattice
- Bar stool does not stack
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The X3 Bar Stool is Greenguard certified
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- The frame consists of a sled base constructed of chrome-plated steel
- Base is always polished chrome finish
See something odd?
Report it here.