Recognized for forward-thinking, organically inspired products crafted with innovative materials, Ross Lovegrove designed the Sprite Armless Chair to be stylish and practical, his interpretation of the quintessential side chair. The balance Lovegrove realizes between comfort and style, including his use of exuberant colors and exotic wood veneers, results in a chair of unsurpassed quality. Constructed of a sinuous molded wood shell, which gives the chair its contemporary appearance, Lovegrove has made the Sprite Chair perfect for workplaces, schools, and residences.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Generous seat and inherent lumbar support provide long lasting comfort
- Able to stack eight to ten high
- Chrome base
- Molded plywood shell made of six layers of maple and three layers of adhesive
- Four rubber bumpers assure proper stacking
- Winner of the 2004 Good Design™ Award
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Sprite Armless Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- To clean the chromed finished base, Knoll recommends using Windex or an automotive chrome cleaner such as semi-chrome twice a month, apply a coat of hard paste wax to protect against moisture
- Ross Lovegrove collection
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
See something odd?
Report it here.