Based in Foligno, Italy, Knoll International's in-house technical team of engineers and designers places quality and high design at the forefront of all their creations. Inspired by Mies Van der Rohe's classic design, they created the Spoleto chair in 1971, which has become an iconic piece in the modern world.The DesignUfficio Tecnico's 1971 Spoleto chair provides a cantilevered, tubular metal chair that combines classic, modern elegance with compact dimensions for tight spaces. A KnollStudio classic, the Spoleto chair is ideal as either a dining chair or a small conference chair.
- Order with Confidence: Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Elegant, compact design
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Spoleto Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Available with three types of leather slings: Thick cowhide leather
- Included are four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction
- Frame made of seamless tubular steel in polished chrome finish
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED®certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.